2023 Toyota HighlanderDrive with purpose. Arrive in style.
Highlander SUV. We have new Highlander and Highlander Hybrid models in stock at our Toyota dealership near Florissant, so every local Toyota fan can shop our selection and find the perfect match for their preferences. Visit us today to tour the new Highlander interior, mpg ratings and cargo capacity in detail. We'll help you discover how the 2023 Highlander changes all your time spent on the road for good!
The Bommarito Toyota financing experts are here to help you claim a 2023 Highlander price that works for you, so don't hesitate to stop by. Meet with our team today to locate your perfect new Highlander for sale in Hazelwood!
Compare 2023 Toyota Highlander Trims
2023 Toyota HighlanderL
- Three rows of seating
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+)
- 8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia
2023 Toyota HighlanderLE
- Blind Spot Monitor w/ Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 7-in. color LCD Multi-Information Display
2023 Toyota HighlanderXLE
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging w/ charge indicator light
- SofTex®-trimmed front- and second-row seats w/ heated front seats
- Power tilt/slide moonroof w/ sunshade
2023 Toyota HighlanderXSE
- 20-in. machined-face black alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension w/ stabilizer bar
- Black roof rails
2023 Toyota HighlanderLimited
- 12.3-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen w/ 11 JBL® speakers
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Smart Key System w/ Push Button Start
2023 Toyota HighlanderPlatinum
- Panoramic View Monitor
- Backup camera w/ dynamic grid lines
- Available Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
What Are the 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Models?
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Bronze Edition
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Platinum
2023 Toyota Highlander Specs & Performance
Test-drive a 2023 Toyota Highlander near Florissant today to discover what this reliable, family-friendly SUV is all about. Whether you finance a 2023 Highlander L or start a new Highlander XLE lease in Hazelwood, a potent, turbocharged engine will power all your drives. And when you opt for a new Toyota Highlander AWD model, you'll enjoy even greater capability on the road. More 2023 Toyota Highlander specs and performance features can include:
- 2.4-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with 265 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque
- 2.5-liter hybrid powertrain with combined 243 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD
- 8-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
2023 Toyota Highlander Interior & Safety
Florissant Toyota fans love that the new Highlander is spacious, comfortable and always prepared for days spent on the move. A standard 8-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia system makes it easy to stay connected no matter which of the new Highlander trims you choose. And when you upgrade to a 2023 Toyota Highlander XSE or new Highlander Limited in Missouri, you can take advantage of even more advanced technologies. Plus, you'll enjoy complete peace of mind through every journey thanks to standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+) driver-assistive features. Other 2023 Toyota Highlander interior technologies and safety features may include:
- 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 11 JBL® speakers
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging with charge indicator light
- SofTex®-trimmed front- and second-row seats with heated front seats
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Is There a 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid?
Yes, you can select from gas-powered Highlander and Highlander Hybrid models. The new Highlander Hybrid features a 2.5-liter hybrid powertrain that delivers up to 243 horsepower. Curious about the 2023 Highlander Hybrid mpg ratings? The new Toyota Highlander Hybrid models nearby can return up to 36 city and 35 highway mpg,1 making your trips to the gas pump few and far between.
Missouri Toyota Dealer Near Me
Whether you're curious about your Toyota financing options or the 2023 Highlander mpg ratings, we can answer all your questions at Bommarito Toyota near Florissant. Our local Toyota sales team can help you compare Highlander trims and start a new Toyota Highlander lease in the model you want most. Be sure to ask about our new Toyota specials in Missouri today!
1Based on 2022 EPA mileage/highway estimates and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings. visit https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-PHEV-label.shtml.
2023 Toyota Highlander FAQs
What engine is in the 2023 Highlander?
The standard 2023 Toyota Highlander engine is a 2.4-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder. New Highlander Hybrid models, meanwhile, feature a 2.5-liter hybrid powertrain.
Is the 2023 Highlander out yet?
Yes, we have the 2023 Toyota Highlander for sale now at our local Toyota dealer.
What is the Platinum package on the Toyota Highlander?
The 2023 Toyota Highlander Platinum is one of the most luxurious and capable Highlander trims, offering top-of-the-line features like a Panoramic View Monitor and an available Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD system.
What colors are available for Toyota Highlander?
There are nine eye-catching 2023 Highlander colors available, including: Wind Chill Pearl, Midnight Black Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Cypress, Blueprint, Ruby Flare Pearl, Moon Dust and Cement.