Enjoy the Bommarito Advantage at Bommarito Toyota!
What Does the Bommarito Advantage Include?
If you’re in the market for a new Toyota in Hazelwood, make your first and only stop Bommarito Toyota. Not only do we stand out among local Toyota dealers for our huge selection, but also for our exclusive warranty that makes getting the keys to your next car even better. Only Bommarito Toyota Superstore includes a no-extra-charge 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty, plus two years of no-charge maintenance!1
You read that correctly! Whether you buy a new Toyota Tacoma, RAV4 or Camry, you’ll enjoy the extra peace of mind afforded by the Bommarito Advantage. Other exclusive benefits of the Bommarito Advantage include:
- 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty good nationwide.1
- Five years scheduled maintenance absolutely FREE, including:
- Five oil changes and 10 tire rotations
- All multipoint inspections
- No deductibles
- No-charge Resistall® paint and fabric protection on new vehicles. Get up to seven years of protection.
- Courtesy shuttle vehicles for your convenience.
- Service rental cars on-site for our customers’ use at any time and special rates for Bommarito customers 365 days a year.
- Beautiful, clean waiting area if you choose to wait here.
- Coffee, bottled water, ice creamand snacks available for our customers.
Are you interested in buying a pre-owned vehicle backed by a thorough inspection? Our MotorTrend Certified Vehicles in Hazelwood offer a 6-month/7,500-mile comprehensive warranty at no extra cost!1 That way, you can get the keys to an affordable, dependable vehicle and take on the road ahead with confidence.
Bommarito Advantage Frequently Asked Questions
Which vehicles come with this nationwide warranty?
This warranty applies to all brand-new Toyota vehicles purchased at Bommarito Toyota Superstore exclusively.1
How much extra will this cost me?
That’s the best part — it’s included! Our 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is included with the purchase of a brand-new Toyota car, SUV, truck or van.
Can I use this powertrain warranty at any Toyota dealership or just where I purchased my vehicle?
You can use this warranty nationwide at any Toyota dealership. Of course, we would like to see you back here at Bommarito Toyota. We also understand people relocate and move, and issues may arise while traveling, so you are covered.
What if all of my service updates and maintenance were not completed at Bommarito Toyota Superstore? Am I still covered?
Yes, you are. Our award-winning Hazelwood Toyota service department and Toyota certified technicians will certainly exceed your expectations, but you are not required to come here every time. We would like to take care of all of your maintenance needs with our service department and Express Service that is open Monday through Saturday, but you can have your scheduled maintenance done anywhere.
Does it apply to vehicles previously purchased?
The Bommarito 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is only valid on new vehicle purchases exclusively at Bommarito Superstores purchased after February 1, 2015.
Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty?
No, there is no extra maintenance required. Simply follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance as referred to in the owner’s manual.
Can I still purchase an extended warranty to cover my new car bumper-to-bumper?
Yes, we still offer bumper-to-bumper coverage if you would like to enhance your new warranty.
What does the 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty cover?
The following components are covered in the event of a mechanical breakdown or failure, subject to terms and conditions of this limited warranty:
- Engine: All internal, lubricated parts; cylinder block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer, timing chain, timing belt, balance shaft belt, gears, pulleys, guides and tensioners1; oil pump; intake and exhaust manifold; diesel engine vacuum pump; engine mounts; the following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: cylinder barrels, timing chain cover, valve covers, oil pan and rotor housing.
- Transmission/Transfer Case: Manual transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flywheel; transmission mounts; clutch master and slave cylinder; the following parts are only covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case. Automatic transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flex plate; vacuum modulator; transmission mounts, torque converter if internally damaged. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case.
- Drive Axle (Front/Rear): All internal, lubricated parts; drive shafts; axle bearings; drive axles, stub axles, tripod joints; universal joints; constant velocity joints and boots; locking hub assembly; drive axle housing if damaged due to the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part.
- Seals and Gaskets: Seals and gaskets on all covered parts.
- Taxes and Fluids: State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids as required as part of a covered repair.
1 See dealer for full details and restrictions.